[meteorite-list] Holbrook Mystery

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

--part1_7b.105013ce.2be7af34_boundary

Hello List,
I second that Bob. Two years ago I was out at Holbrook with my Fisher Gold
Bug metal detector going absolutely nuts! Within minutes I had a "ghost"
signal, thinking there was something below, I dug deeper and deeper and then
the signal went away! All day it was frustration until I decided there was
some sort of mineral in the ground that was hampering my efforts.
Larry

--part1_7b.105013ce.2be7af34_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
I second that Bob. Two years ago I was out at Holbrook with my Fisher Gold B=
ug metal detector going absolutely nuts! Within minutes I had a "ghost" sign=
al, thinking there was something below, I dug deeper and deeper and then the=
 signal went away! All day it was frustration until I decided there was some=
 sort of mineral in the ground&nbsp; that was hampering my efforts.<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_7b.105013ce.2be7af34_boundary--