[meteorite-list] Southwest Impact Study photos

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C312E6.CC4D4560

Sorry...I have never been an I/ME/MY type of guy...too much of a team =
player, which really doesn't fit my ADHD ridden type AA in your face =
personality. Publishing your work will only give others evidence to =
discredit you if your wrong. If you are correct...you will only garner =
an opening paragraph in someone elses work. Instead of finding someone =
credible to work with that is willing to give you proper recognition, =
you are risking the destruction of the possble evidence to actually =
substantiate your claim by doing the intial work yourself. What if you =
destroy the evidence needed to do the proper science? What if no one =
credible will work the site after you due to your intial work? Then YOUR =
work will be all there is and without the proper credentials you have =
then only accomplished the same as those that have photographed the =
elusive Bigfoot.=20

Just my opinion though...Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ
  ----- Original Message -----=20