[meteorite-list] Southwest Impact Study photos

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

--0-1457033555-1052187527=:74124

OK. Thank you, I understand now. Yikes, those were rough cases. I believe very much in what I'm doing and I argue pretty rough sometimes when that's the case. In any case I appreciate the advice you all are giving me and several of you have been very helpful. I am seeking expert opinion and advice on who might perform the classification work on the possible CC I found. It may be found under the Meteoritic album at webshots. I want to send this up to science folks ASAP.