[meteorite-list] Southwest Impact Study photos

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

--- Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm not here to influence anyone. Or make friends.
> I'm here to discuss meteorites. People need to have
> a little respect for the risk I am taking in the
> face of public scrutiny. Seeking expert opinion has
> always been my goal here. What I didn't come here
> for is Steve's "hummm . . ." which seemed a little
> bit antagonistic, disrespectful and unnecessary to
> me. That's what started this whole mess. I
> understand Steve's position, just not his method. I
> would probably have preferred his last tirade to
> "hummm . . ." at least it was a cogent, thoughtful
> statement. Thanks Steve for putting that in.

Look Mark,

I do not accept your claims at face value UNLESS THEY
ARE VERIFIED BY LEGIT ASTROGEOLOGISTS !

Others have told you the same, BUT YOU WILL NOT LISTEN
!

And you have sent some samples to members of this list
that have told that your claims are baseless. The
samples are not what you claim they are.

Instead you post informing us of your finds... but
there is no proof, other than what you say "the work
continues."

Your work is not important. What you think does not
matter UNLESS... It is supported by legit
astrogeologists in the field.

I have said it before, then again, and now again.

Get a astrogeoligist(s) to look at your so called
"data." And your so called crater. Their "opinion"
will be beyond a shadow of a doubt... FINAL !

And I say again... Go to:

http://www.meteoriticalsociety.org

Put your so called "the work continues" aside, and
make way for true professionals. And as for your
posts making such outrageous claims, with a complete
lack of scientific support...

I say as I did in my first post...

HUMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.........

Steve Schoner

http://www.geocities.com/meteorite_identification

(excuse me for shouting in CAPS, but this guy simply
will not see the light of wisdom that we are trying to
convince him of)