[meteorite-list] Whew, how about a differnt topic.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

Dear List;
It is a very small world indeed. Since the most recent shuttle
disaster, Sweetwater County where I live here in Wyoming has sent eight
EMT's down to help search for remnants and to aid the searchers health
needs. This evening at the grocery store, I bumped into one of those who
had returned. The lady and her husband were on one of the teams that
located the damaged left wing parts. She said that the team found
thousands of pieces of everything. Some pieces were quite large, and
some very small.
Indeed, a very close world.
Best wishes,
Dave Freeman

"We had the sky, up there, all speckled with starts, and we used to lay
on our backs and look up at them, and discuss about whether they was
made, or only just happened." - Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn