[meteorite-list] AD; Not the biggest, but the COOLEST House Smasher

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

--part1_f3.2b8ffac3.2be92f41_boundary

Hello List,

Thanks for the response from many of you yesterday.

After doing some math, I think I will be able to have some full slices of the
Barnes' house smasher in the 50g to 60g size, with some bigger. Therefore at
$60/g as a base price, the cost for a 60g full slice could just be $3,600.

Therefore, instead of needing $4,500 to purchase a slice, a bit less will
probably do unless you would want a bigger slice.

In addition to these slices at a GREAT price, don't forget, you also get the
painted Cast, a duplicate of the vent cover "crater," a portion of the
punctured shingles and the other stuff mentioned in my private email. See
stone in the crater here:

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/pfbmount.jpg">http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/pfbmount.jpg</A>

Instead of needing a deposit of $4,500 to reserve, all that is now needed is
$3,500 BUT I am going to limit the pick of the litter at the base price of
$60/g to ONLY 4 individuals. The first 4 people who reserve a spot with me
and are able to give me their deposit, will be able to participate in the
selection process as I already laid out in the private email I sent to many
of you yesterday.

After the first four slices I reserve the right to raise the price to
whatever level I choose on the remaining slices or end pieces. I really
think this should be, and likely will be a $90/g to $100/g package. I will
ONLY be selling these in full slices and end pieces, no part slices.

If anyone is interested, or confused because you didn't get the information
yesterday, email me and I will get the rest of the info to you.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold
Arkansas

--part1_f3.2b8ffac3.2be92f41_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for the response from many of you yesterday.<BR>
<BR>
After doing some math, I think I will be able to have some full slices of th=
e Barnes' house smasher in the 50g to 60g size, with some bigger.&nbsp; Ther=
efore at $60/g as a base price, the cost for a 60g full slice could just be=20=
$3,600.<BR>
<BR>
Therefore, instead of needing $4,500 to purchase a slice, a bit less will pr=
obably do unless you would want a bigger slice.<BR>
<BR>
In addition to these slices at a GREAT price, don't forget, you also get the=
 painted Cast, a duplicate of the vent cover "crater," a portion of the punc=
tured shingles and the other stuff mentioned in my private email.&nbsp; See=20=
stone in the crater here:<BR>
<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/pfbmount.jpg">http://members.a=
ol.com/meteorhntr/pfbmount.jpg</A> <BR>
<BR>
Instead of needing a deposit of $4,500 to reserve, all that is now needed is=
 $3,500 BUT I am going to limit the pick of the litter at the base price of=20=
$60/g to ONLY 4 individuals.&nbsp; The first 4 people who reserve a spot wit=
h me and are able to give me their deposit, will be able to participate in t=
he selection process as I already laid out in the private email I sent to ma=
ny of you yesterday.<BR>
<BR>
After the first four slices I reserve the right to raise the price to whatev=
er level I choose on the remaining slices or end pieces.&nbsp; I really thin=
k this should be, and likely will be a $90/g to $100/g package.&nbsp; I will=
 ONLY be selling these in full slices and end pieces, no part slices.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone is interested, or confused because you didn't get the information=20=
yesterday, email me and I will get the rest of the info to you.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Steve Arnold<BR>
Arkansas<BR>