[meteorite-list] Update from Mike Farmer

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C313EC.9EF0D9E0

Hello everyone, as you all might know, I have been traveling almost =
non-stop since the Tucson show ended in February, from South Africa two =
times, directly to the Park Forest fall two times, then on to Colombia. =
I am very backed up with work, sorting through the hundreds of junk =
emails. I have taken care of most of the Park Forest orders with a few =
exceptions, and I will be home now for a few weeks of hopefully =
uninterrupted work.=20
Anyone who has emailed me for something, and has not received a =
response, please email me again, it might have gotten lost in the =
shuffle.=20

On another note, I have had many emails for Thuathe pieces, I have just =
updated those pages with new pieces that I got on my second trip to =
Lesotho. Some very nice pieces are now available.=20

I also got two incredible specimens of the Suizhou meteorite, two =
individuals, one can be seen at the following link, in my collection =
page
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/suizhoucollection.htm

The other specimen is a stunning little individual, 214.3 gram complete =
stone. I can offer it to members of the list for $1400.00
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/suizhou.htm

Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C313EC.9EF0D9E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone, as you all might know, =
I have been=20
traveling almost non-stop since the Tucson show ended in February, from =
South=20
Africa two times, directly to the Park Forest fall two times, then on to =

Colombia. I am very backed up with work, sorting through the hundreds of =
junk=20
emails. I have taken care of most of the Park Forest orders with a few=20
exceptions, and I will be home now for a few weeks of hopefully =
uninterrupted=20
work. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyone who has emailed me for =
something, and has=20
not received a response, please email me again, it might have gotten =
lost in the=20
shuffle. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On another note, I have had many emails =
for Thuathe=20
pieces, I have just updated those pages with new pieces that I got on my =
second=20
trip to Lesotho. Some very nice pieces are now available. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also got two incredible specimens of =
the Suizhou=20
meteorite, two individuals, one can be seen at the following link, in my =

collection page</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoriteguy.com/suizhoucollection.htm">http://www.met=
eoriteguy.com/suizhoucollection.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The other specimen is a stunning little =
individual,=20
214.3 gram complete stone. I can offer it to members of the list for=20
$1400.00</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoriteguy.com/suizhou.htm">http://www.meteoriteguy.=
com/suizhou.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C313EC.9EF0D9E0--