[meteorite-list] Ad - eBay Auctions Ending

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

Dear List Members,

We are running several auctions that are due to end in less than one hour.
There are all kinds of bargains still to be had so you may want to take a
look.

We would like to thank Michael Cottingham for pointing out a way to get a
shorter URL so as to avoid the wrap around problem with links to eBay
auctions. We tried brackets and everything else but could not get the
longer URLs to consistently post so we will try the shortcut that Michael
kindly shared with us below:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

We will make another post tomorrow night for our weekly rare material
releases. Tomorrow nights will be very interesting and the following week
should be intensely interesting.

Thank you for the support and patience. Thank you for looking and if you
are bidding, good luck!

Wishing everybody the very best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
IMCA 2185