[meteorite-list] Stolen Meteorite: 6,000 kg Campo Del Cielo

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

This is almost as bad as stealing a six and a half ton Nantan. Did that
group that stole the moonrocks make bail? I wonder what they hauled it off
with? Considering its fragility I hope they plaster wrapped it first. I
bet you could hear this giant deteriorate several hundred yards away; crack,
snap, pop! Just follow the rust trail to recover it.

Just kidding,