[meteorite-list] Ad :New PV slices!!

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:37 2004

Hello List,

    As promised, I have notified those half-dozen or
so individuals who had personally asked me to let them
know if I ever had any new slices of PV available.
They have made their selections, so now I feel free to
make the rest available to everyone else who may be
interested. These new partial slices can be viewed at:

   http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com

   Click on the links in the table called "Portales
Valley by Weight" to see each one. All the pieces
under 200g are new. These new slices are all that
remain of the 1092g partial endpiece that I had cut
into these very thin slices. In my opinion, these
slices actually look better in real life than in these
pictures. I'm using a digital camera for the first
time and haven't completely figured out all the best
settings.

    Also, if anyone might be interested in either the
NWA 032 Lunar Mare Basalt with their accompanying
"top-notch pedigree papers", or the Tissemoumine,
please check out their newly updated prices. I think
you will agree they are very reasonable, as are those
for the PV.

   Hope you enjoy them!

   Sincerely,

   Robert Woolard