[meteorite-list] Re: Falling into reading

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:37 2004

--part1_60.309e93db.2beca4d2_boundary

MJSOfArc_at_webtv.net writes:

> I agree with Ryan, let them all have their dreams

No one wants to deny any children their dreams, Marcie. I just think it's
preferable that those exact same dreams be inspired by a REAL meteorite,
especially since it would be so simple to accomplish. Wouldn't that be even
better?

Which is better - telling a child that a stuffed animal is a real elephant,
or taking them on a trip to the zoo?

       Gregory

--part1_60.309e93db.2beca4d2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
MJSOfArc_at_webtv.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I agree with Ryan, let them all=
 have their dreams</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
No one wants to deny any children their dreams, Marcie.&nbsp;&nbsp; I just t=
hink it's preferable that those exact same dreams be inspired by a REAL mete=
orite, especially since it would be so simple to accomplish.&nbsp; Wouldn't=20=
that be even better?<BR>
<BR>
Which is better&nbsp; - telling a child that a stuffed animal is a real elep=
hant, or taking them on a trip to the zoo?<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory<BR>
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_60.309e93db.2beca4d2_boundary--