[meteorite-list] NWA 787 pairings????

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:38 2004

Dave,

Yes, there has been a fair amount of discussion about NWA pairings. I even
pushed for someone to make some kind of project-type evaluation of several
tagged names. It is an effort, and probably not a priority for investigators
capable of doing it.

My opinion (and others) is that NWA 869 has other pairings such as NWA 787,
900, 905, and at least two others being sold right now with "new" name
tags...other than a normal NWA number. I do not believe 904 is paired with it.

A wonderful meteorite from $0.10 to $0.30/g.

John