[meteorite-list] Thuathe sale - The Best Ever

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Dear List Members,

Thank you for your indulgence regarding the sale of completely crusted
Thuathe individuals from Lesotho. We recently received this batch and it is
the best we have seen. The buyers in the field pretty much only acquired
completely crusted stones and left the rest behind months ago. Because of
the way our competition conducted business in the field our costs are
running twice as high as our initial batch. Considering these are
absolutely the best you will find our prices are still very reasonable, as
always. We have documented find coordinates on about half of these if
anybody cares, they all came from the same small strewn field. These were
not cleaned and most of the slight discoloration is soil staining.
Virtually all Thuate, regardless of source, has dirt staining because they
were not collected until about one month after the fall. These are all 97
to 100% crusted and range in size from the most affordable to key specimens!
Our eBay link is provided below, look at the most recent postings unless you
want to browse over 200 different meteorite auctions:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

There are two articles in this month's edition of Meteorite Magazine
featuring this fantastic fall. There is, what we believe to be, a Japanese
TV documentary crew on site doing a limited audience piece on this fall, as
well. Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck. Thank you
all for the support, we greatly appreciate it!

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185

P.S. Stay tuned becuase we will be unleashing a spectacular offering for
our weekly rare material special within a day or two.