[meteorite-list] Hunters?

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Well it's bout' time someone put these Forest retrievers into their proper
dog group. But let's bow our heads down and thank the METEORITE MAKER that
these are not Green Man , or Golden -of Fink fame, retrievers.You can pick
your heads up now, unless you bought a Park Forest for .50cents a gram={:-)>
            JUST KIDDIN BLOKES, GOOD MORNING ROSEMARY+ALL
      Roman N.
FromThe Ionic Meteor Flash(I.M.C.A.0583)