[meteorite-list] Thuathe sale - The Best Ever

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

take a look how much is the price for individuals
oriented of Gao, or nice individuals....I have see
pieces of 3-4 grams sale for $60 - this at $20/gr. -
or ask to Alain Carion for how much sale Gao, he have
very nice pieces......

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> wrote:
> Really Matteo, I recall you telling us you bought
> GAO for .08 cents per
> gram, a client of mine, told me that you wanted to
> resell it to him for
> $3.00 gram.
> Matteo, get real.

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com