[meteorite-list] PF DVD

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

--------------10E3D60E7BCC535999D40440

Hi Mike, Rob and list,

I've just got the PF DVD and it's GREAT FUN to watch!
The media in Switzerland, Germany and Austria did not take notice of this
important event (or maybe it missed something?).
Many thanks to you, Mike and Rob, to make this available!!! (It runs on my
Mac without any problem :-) ).

Peter Marmet, Bern, Switzerland

--------------10E3D60E7BCC535999D40440

&nbsp;