[meteorite-list] Let me tell you about a dog named Chico

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Dear List Members,

All this constant bickering and talk about retrievers reminds me of my
neighbor's dog named Chico. Chico, a small Chihuahua with a loud bark is
one of the most interesting of dogs. I used to watch in amusement as my
neighbor let him out for his morning pee. Old Chico would run outside and
before he noticed any danger used to bark at the top of his tiny lungs just
in case there was something amiss. After he was done barking he would look
around to see if there was really any danger to begin with.

Chico became more aggressive with age and actually starting barking at me on
my own property. One morning I lay in wait for him as he approached my
Harley with my finger on the starter. Poor little Chico did not know what
hit him. He ended up with a face full of exhaust and I am sure his ears
were ringing. This sent him packing but not beaten.

The next morning I found that little Chico had gotten the last word in as I
noticed he peed on my tire, sometimes you just can't win!

The lesson in this story for me is that I will try to think before I bark.
Usually an argument does more damage than good. If I offended anybody
please accept my apologies.

Kind Regards,

Adam