[meteorite-list] Odessa Crater

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

Mr. Finkle, Ron, All,
I received the e-mail(below), yesterday.
It may have been directed to Ron Baalke, then again it may have been
directed just to me as I have Mr. Finkle on a "list" of sorts.
Since I am familiar than most with this situation,
I feel it necessary to respond publicly since Mr. Finkle is on
the LIST spreading his unique brand of 'advertising'.
I spoke with Mr. Rodman recently and I spoke to Bob Rice (Odessa Crater
Curator) today.
Mr. Finkle, you do NOT have special permission.
It is illegal to remove crater materials.
It you are obtaining crater materials after hours then it is stolen
 property.
Your Odessa crater auctions on Ebay are fraudulent.
Please contact Bob Rice, he wishes to speak to you again.
Don't worry, Be happy,
ken newton
http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/updates.html
(On the positive side, perhaps one of the 'other four on the list'
 will be kind enough to send you a meteorite calendar to brighten your
cell;>)

Timothy Finkle wrote:
Hi Ron,

Just wanted to let you know, i have exculsive permission now from both
 the Oil company and Mrs. Pevehouse to go and look at the Odessa
Crater anytime..As a matter of fact, Bob Rice(the curator) has been
 pointing me in all the right directions..

I just wanted you to know, so you can add me too that list of
yours.. It's now only 5 people allowed out there..

They are ;

Tom Rodman
Bob Rice
Jim Williams