[meteorite-list] Hunters?

From: KHe1144783_at_aol.com <KHe1144783_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

--part1_1dd.9b67706.2bf45b5d_boundary

Has anyone been to the "Holy Grail" of all dry lakes yet ? Black Rock ! I
have yet to see a post on it yet. I spent one day there at a high powered
model rocket meet 2 years ago and had little time to hunt. It seems worthy of
a group search. Amazing place, "Magnificent Desolation". Kris Henkel- Crater
Finder.

--part1_1dd.9b67706.2bf45b5d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Has anyone been to the "Holy Grail" of all dry lake=
s yet ? Black Rock ! I have yet to see a post on it yet. I spent one day the=
re at a high powered model rocket meet 2 years ago and had little time to hu=
nt. It seems worthy of a group search. Amazing place, "Magnificent Desolatio=
n". Kris Henkel- Crater Finder. </B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1dd.9b67706.2bf45b5d_boundary--