[meteorite-list] Request information

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

Hello Steve and Mike,

There really isn't a spat anymore. I have been on the defensive lately
because of the amount of attacks on and off the list so when Mike asked
about a stone we are working with I assumed another attack was on the way.
I had no idea Mike had any of this material so I thought he was up to some
mischief. As far as Pitino goes we just wanted to clear up the issue since
it was brought the other day. No, I am not calling Hans a lier, he is a
good guy.

All the best,

Adam