Fwd: [meteorite-list] contest detail

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

--part1_77.113f3328.2bfbf346_boundary

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com
Full-name: Thetoprok
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:06:13 EDT
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] contest detail
To: fcressy_at_prodigy.net

--part2_77.113f3328.2bfbf2c5_boundary

 Frank,
Sounds like brilliant reasoning except one thing,

You wrote;
"Great contest but having only 12 wrong answers isn't so hard. All one has to
do is say that they are all non meteorites ;-)"

There are at least 18 pictures in the contest that are from one meteorite or
another, therefore you would in fact have 18 wrong answers.

"I've real sure of 6 so if I
picked just those six as real meteorites and called everything else non
meteorites I could have only six wrong answers."

Would result in 12 wrong answers.

Thanks,
Larry

--part2_77.113f3328.2bfbf2c5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> Frank,<BR>
Sounds like brilliant reasoning except one thing,<BR>
<BR>
You wrote;<BR>
"Great contest but having only 12 wrong answers isn't so hard. All one has t=
o<BR>
do is say that they are all non meteorites ;-)"<BR>
<BR>
There are at least 18 pictures in the contest that are from one meteorite or=
 another, therefore you would in fact have 18 wrong answers.<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
"I've real sure of 6 so if I<BR>
picked just those six as real meteorites and called everything else non<BR>
meteorites I could have only six wrong answers."<BR>
<BR>
Would result in 12 wrong answers.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>