[meteorite-list] New Contest, Lets Go

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

--part1_1c4.9e1285e.2bfc4bb3_boundary

Greetings List,

I want to let you know that the person leading the contest has changed, it is
now Phil Morgan with only 11 wrong answers ! Barely edging out Dave Johnsons'
12.

Where are the rest of you? Mr. Schoner?, the Hupes?, Mr. Farmer? Care to try
your eye? What about you Matteo, You always have something to say! : )
Mr Verish? You should know a meteorite when you see one ! Mr. Mars!! The rest
of you know who you are.
Come on folks, I have many responses, but I was actually hoping to be
overwhelmed, and 11 wrong is a long way from 100% right !

I'm waiting for the "expert opinions"
-Larry

--part1_1c4.9e1285e.2bfc4bb3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Greetings List,<BR>
<BR>
I want to let you know that the person leading the contest has changed, it i=
s now Phil Morgan with only 11 wrong answers ! Barely edging out Dave Johnso=
ns' 12.<BR>
<BR>
Where are the rest of you? Mr. Schoner?, the Hupes?, Mr. Farmer? Care to try=
 your eye? What about you Matteo, You always have something to say!&nbsp; :&=
nbsp; ) <BR>
Mr Verish? You should know a meteorite when you see one ! Mr. Mars!! The res=
t of you know who you are. <BR>
Come on folks, I have many responses, but I was actually hoping to be overwh=
elmed, and 11 wrong is a long way from 100% right !<BR>
<BR>
I'm waiting for the "expert opinions"<BR>
-Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c4.9e1285e.2bfc4bb3_boundary--