[meteorite-list] ***AD EBAY met4sale NR ! ***

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

Dear list

I have listed on Ebay ( ending saturday ) some more meteorites individuals
( L3.8) plus a carbonaceous session of 1 mm thin slices with No Reserve
price as usual.
You will not find any of these meteorites elsewhere. So far I only sale on
Ebay plus to some happy customers that appreciate my finds and asked for
more material.
CM2
CV3
CO3
EUC
The L3.8 is offered at very low starting $/g price, very low. The
carbonaceous 1 mm thin slices at 1$ .

The CV3 is presented here for the second time. I have prepared wire saw
slices, they show Big Chondrules and CAIs.

All these meteorite come from the efforts I have made in the Sahara to
recover new specimens during the last years.

All have been anlyzed and classifed. The publication is pending discussions
I have with the Nom Com.

Please look at <kayunwar> listings.

Best regards.

Michel FRANCO