[meteorite-list] Another Meteor - Wrong auction with PAPERS !!!

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

--part1_f7.2c386faa.2bfcf961_boundary

Yes, and I sent an email to Russ, too - it's one thing to falsely claim
authenticity, it's quite another to do so and specifically quote a major
player in the meteorite trade. I would think Russ would have legal options
if he wanted to, if this guy doesn't immediately pull the plug on this one.

Gregory

> And this person has the audacity to say that Russ
> Kempton at NEMS has validated it?
>
> Since he is using his Meteoritical Service as a point
> in validity claims, I informed this person that he had
> better re-connect with Russ before he makes the claim
> that he has "papers" for the items shown in this
> auction.

--part1_f7.2c386faa.2bfcf961_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp; <BR>
Yes, and I sent an email to Russ, too&nbsp; -&nbsp; it's one thing to falsel=
y claim authenticity, it's quite another to do so and <I>specifically quote=20=
a major player </I>in the meteorite trade<I>.&nbsp;</I>&nbsp; I would think=20=
Russ would have legal options if he wanted to, if this guy doesn't immediate=
ly pull the plug on this one.<BR>
<BR>
Gregory<BR>
___________________________________________________<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">And this person has the audacit=
y to say that Russ<BR>
Kempton at NEMS has validated it?<BR>
<BR>
Since he is using his Meteoritical Service as a point<BR>
in validity claims, I informed this person that he had<BR>
better re-connect with Russ before he makes the claim<BR>
that he has "papers" for the items shown in this<BR>
auction.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>