[meteorite-list] mailing q's:

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

--------------090902030707040001040100

Iīm buying quite a lot from US to Europe, and no probs. this far.
Common air mail, registered or USPS Global Priority seem to
work ok. One regular air parcell took lately 3 weeks from US to
Finland, but these things happen. Common delivery-time is some
5 - 7 days.

For really Hi - End ones it may be wise to use FedEx or UPS, it
costs a bit more, but will be on your customers door in next 72
hours and the parcell is able to track from the www-site all the
route. Anyway, when using these, itīs possible, your customer
have to clear the parcell in customs in Europe. Thatīs up the
declaration value, you have marked in papers. If itīs under USD
30.00, the parcell usually goes trough customs with no trouble.

best rgsd,

pekka

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------090902030707040001040100
<head>
</head>
I&acute;m buying quite a lot from US to Europe, and no probs. this far.<br>
Common air mail, registered or USPS Global Priority seem to <br>
work ok. One regular air parcell took lately 3 weeks from US to<br>
Finland, but these things happen. Common&nbsp; delivery-time is some<br>
5 - 7 days.<br>
For really Hi - End ones it may be wise to use FedEx or UPS, it<br>
costs a bit more, but will be on your customers door in next 72<br>
hours and the parcell is able to track from the www-site all the<br>
route. Anyway, when using these, it&acute;s possible, your customer <br>
have to clear the parcell in customs in Europe. That&acute;s up the <br>
declaration value, you have marked in papers. If it&acute;s under USD <br>
30.00, the parcell usually goes trough customs with no trouble.<br>
best rgsd,<br>
pekka<br>
harlan trammell wrote:<br>
mail problems lately including slow mail?</div>
to europe?</div>
  <hr>Protect your PC - <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMEENUS/2755??PS=">Click
here</a>
 for McAfee.com VirusScan Online ______________________________________________
Meteorite-list mailing list <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com">Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list">http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list</a>
  <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND