[meteorite-list] Item #2175659927

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:43 2004

--part1_172.1ac7d869.2bfe68f1_boundary

 steve_schoner_at_yahoo.com writes:

> This auction, with all the scrutiny is still going
> on... And now there is a bidder?

Hmmm, the last note I got from Mr. Ray (last night) said he had decided to
end the auction until the matter was resolved. Obviously he has rethought that
decision. He also told me that he packed up all the stuff in the auctions
photos and sent them to Russ. I really believe that HE believes they're good,
unless he's an awfully good actor (and I'm in the performing arts biz. ;-)
I know his apparent sincerity doesn't change anything, but ignorance and
blind faith may be slightly more acceptable than outright fraud.

       Gregory

--part1_172.1ac7d869.2bfe68f1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> steve_schoner_at_yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">This auction, with all the scru=
tiny is still going<BR>
on... And now there is a bidder?<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Hmmm, the last note I got from Mr. Ray (last night) said he had decided to e=
nd the auction until the matter was resolved.&nbsp;&nbsp; Obviously he has r=
ethought that decision.&nbsp; He also told me that he packed up all the stuf=
f <I>in the auctions photos </I>and sent them to Russ.&nbsp; I really believ=
e that HE believes they're good, unless he's an awfully good actor (and I'm=20=
in the performing arts biz.&nbsp;&nbsp; ;-)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I know his app=
arent sincerity doesn't change anything, but ignorance and blind faith may b=
e slightly more acceptable than outright fraud.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_172.1ac7d869.2bfe68f1_boundary--