[meteorite-list] weight descrepency

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:43 2004

Well, me again...

just thought the difference between mineral crystal specimens and
meteorites,
an this may be the explanation. When you buy a crystal specimen, you donīt
pay / grams, just for the specimen, and when you are buying meteorites, you
pay for the weight... Carlos has sold minerals since the beginning of
seventies,
but think he is not much familiar with meteorites.

Well, Mike, perhaps you should explain this difference to Carlos in
spanish, mine
is not good enough...;-

take care,

pekka