[meteorite-list] Oriented Gao's on Ebay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:44 2004

Well all....go to see how much other dealers want for
a unique oriented perfect gao of few grams type 5 gr.
- and ask how much want....and is take direct from the
field, not buy from others and after re-sale. I see
the other Gao lots I have put on ebay is go sold
immediatly with no problems, and I ask $2/gr., a
normaly price ask for Gao also in the last times. When
I have put the photo of my oriented NWA visible in my
site under NWA XXX section L chondrites, many have
write to me for buy, for any price, but I not have
sold why for me is to much nice for sale, and is a
Chondrite L3....and I have pay $0.2/gr. I have
received offers of $5/gr..... I see when others
persons buy from Morocco the classic NWA or
achondrites, pay for few dollars, is put for sale for
the triple of the price, I not see the difference from
this and my gao's. The same Park Forest...start to
esagerated prices - $80-125/gr. - for a ordinary L5
now is go to $25 max to $10/gr. I understand to pay
$40/gr. for small pieces, but for large pieces is
exaggerated. I not have problems to sale my Gao's,
from 1 kg. buy I have now at 500 grams....and another
1 kg. is in arrive.

--- Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_dplanet.ch> wrote:
> Hi Matteo and list,
>
> on April 1 you said that you purchased 1000g( 1kg!)
> oriented Gao for 85 $
> now you want 120$ for 50 g. Is big business really
> so easy?!
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com