[meteorite-list] *AD SALE* Major Meteorite Catalog Update

From: Iris Lang <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:44 2004

Dear List Members,

R. A. Langheinrich Meteorites has completed one of its biggest online
meteorite catalog updates. These are brand new sale items with photos, which
are in addition to the special spring sale we announced recently. Our new
catalog includes some very rare historic witnessed falls that are very
rarely offered for sale.

New additions now available:

BENSOUR Part stones with fusion crust

BISHOPVILLE American witnessed fall, 1843

DAR AL GANI 400 Lunar meteorite part slices in attractive Moon displays

DHOFAR 081 Lunar meteorite

HOMESTEAD American witnessed fall, 1875

KESEN Japanese witnessed fall, 1850

KYUSHU Japanese witnessed fall, 1886

NWA 032 Lunar meteorite part slices in attractive Moon displays

NWA 800 R4 chondrite! Slices and end cuts

NWA 1110 Martian Shergottite

NWA 1227 Great LL3 with big colorful chondrules

PORTALES VALLEY Lovely end cut, slices, and part slices with metal veins

PULTUSK End cut and full slices with fusion crust

TENHAM End cut with collection numbers and half stone with fusion crust

TIERRA BLANCA Affordable part slices of the rare Winonaite

UDEI STATION Lovely complete and part slices

WILUNA Fusion crusted part stone with great shape

ZAG (b) Rarely offered primitive achondrite

Our spring sale prices are still in effect, with great deals on many other
meteorites, including historic Canyon Diablos, Vaca Muerta, DAG 670 (ASHE),
Hamada al Hamra 237 (Bencubbinite), and much more.

Please visit our online meteorite catalog:
http://www.nyrockman.com/catalog.htm

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www.nyrockman.com