[meteorite-list] Confusion here

From: none none <feraltmcloud_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

Is anyone else having trouble receiving posts to/from the list since
yesterday afternoon sometime? I have only a small number (Two) msgs this
morning and one of them appears to be a reply to a msg i sent yesterday. It
is the first time I have seen 'discrepancy' spelled correctly in the subject
line which is something I made a point to do yesterday when making my first
post. I never did receive the post myself.

Are we dealing with some kind of holiday weekend glitch here? This post is
mainly a way of testing, to see if I ever receive the post, and if it makes
it to the list.

Thanks.

Nancy Strand
Petersburg, Alaska