[meteorite-list] [Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #2175659927]

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:46 2004

--------------C74FEDA70823B540034C5DE8

All,
I am forwarding Mr.Dan Ray's (raylunar) well deserved "I Told You So!"
When notified of the possibility that his first auction may be
incorrect,
he quickly canceled his auction.
A very humble and honest response.
Even after having some pieces verified as CD, Mr. Ray again, shut down
his auction for a second time and followed suggestions.
We simply do not always see this level of professional behavior on eBay.
I too apologize for doubting his auction and making him go through so
much trouble.
But more importantly, I applaud and commend him for keeping his cool
among a group of 'know it all' meteorite enthusiasts.
Thanks for teaching us 'a thing or two'!
Ken Newton
--------------C74FEDA70823B540034C5DE8