[meteorite-list] Collection of Park Forest Meteorites

From: M A Cramer <felix_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:46 2004

We have just finished putting the final touches on our collection of Park
Forest Meteorites that appear at http://www.mepage.com/meteorite_store.htm .
This now reflects a complete catalog of our efforts in the last two months.
Our remaining complete meteorites ranging from 85 to 229 grams in weight and
we provide detailed images of each with the number of days the meteorite was
exposed to our weather. We have received quite a few emails asking for
smaller (and less expensive) specimens. After much discussion early on with
various members of your community we now have cut (halved) meteorites that
have resulted in sliced meteorites that range in weight between 24 grams and
55 grams. To compliment this decision we have a limited offering of center
sliced sections ranging in weights between 10 grams to 22 grams.

Mark Cramer
Steger, Illinois