[meteorite-list] Munich show

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:43 2004

I have informations is full of moroccan persons, and
not sure the good pieces is exsposed, normaly the
person ask to you if you are interested in good
material and show to you under the table the other
material, the good material.....today arrive in Munich
some my friends, and others is in Munich from
yesterday, included the DaG 489/670 founder.....
regards

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de>
wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> you ate to much Bratwürst - you have to bend, the
> Morrocains have the boxes
> with the desert chunks under their tables!
>
> Martin A. from Munich

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com