[meteorite-list] Re: struck by meteorites

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:43 2004

Hi Ryan and Everyone,

I am currently working on rearranging the sort order to the most recent hits
are at the top of the list. This should make it a little more user
friendly.

I am also toying with the idea of adding image of the things that were hit,
where available, or at least links to images.

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com
Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites