[meteorite-list] Cheaper NWA Ebay sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

I had planned to make this sale posting two weeks ago
after I got nearly 300 meteorites listed on ebay
mostly with buy it nows but when I went to do so all
but 38 were sold using buy it now so I had to list
more. I have around 160 meetorite auctions listed now.
Most are leftover NWAs that I am just trying to dump
cheap and I dont have much better stuff listed. But if
you want cheap meteorites this might be the sale for
you. Try this url
http://tinyurl.com/thk1
This should bring you to just my meteorite auctions
and ignore the other uninteresting junk that I sell
but if it dont work do a search on my ebay id AMUNRE.
I am hoping to liquidate pretty much everything that I
own on ebay over the next 6 months and plan on getting
rid of several thousands pounds of meteorites so keep
checking my auctions for always new meteorites that I
am hoping to sell fast.
Cheers
DEAN (AMUNRE)