[meteorite-list] park forest revisited, again,again, and again

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

Hello list.Just another reminder to all who live in and around the park
forest, illinois, wisconsin,michigan, and indiana area.I will be coming
back down to park forest on the 8th.I am going to make it an all day
affair.I will be down there around 7 am.Any and all are more than welcome
to join me.I am really looking forward to doing some serious hunting
finally for a change.The weather is supposed to be around 50 and very
sunny.So all come down and lets try to find some more of this
meteorite.Let me know if you can make it.

                              steve arnold, chicago, usa!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728