[meteorite-list] Ebay Ad Some Auctions Ending Tonight

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

Hello Listees,

I sent this email last night but I see that it didn't go through. Anyway, just to let all of you know, I have a few auctions ending this evening and all are very nice and affordable specimens. An Allende endcut, a Mt. Tazerzait slice, a small Park Forest slice, and some seldomly seen micromounts. Have a look and good luck bidding! P.S. I will ship out of the USA as well...just ask beforehand please. Thank You!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=goldencomet&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50