[meteorite-list] AD: Martin's New Assortment List

From: Martin <Martin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:45 2004

Hola list!

I'm just preparing my new assortment list for sale&trade.
As a special service I'm compiling all prices from the complete dealer list
at the moment, http://www.meteorite.com/dealer_list.htm , for a convenient
comparision,
as I found out that most of my collectors don't compare the prices by their
own,
thus they have no idea, that my pieces are especially affordable.

I hope to get ready until tomorrow - on Sunday I leave for 2 weeks to
Romania, so that you have a lot of time to choose your Xmas presents and to
proof, that the sometimes strange looking average prices of the individual
localities are true.
All who got the list in past, will get it automatically.

There are some interesting new rare types - four lunaites (some with a tkw
of a few grams), two ureilites, cumulate eucrite, ungrouped 3.5 HaH 180, one
of the two only LL3.9 in the Catalogue, as well as good ol' homemade Grampa
Molly's Texas-finds and several observed falls.

There are many John-Blow-cheap prices (see the new Meteorite Times),
but Mr.Blood, they are just well calculated.

To order from Europe is not such an adventure, as I'm sending my specimens
in most cases even before they are paid; you'll have it 7-10days after you
ordered in your very hands.

So long!
Martin Hornblower A.

IMCA #3825