[meteorite-list] Stange Happenings in the Shop

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:45 2004

Hello Greg, Adam and all,

Looks to me like someone found an easy way to dispose of their hazardous
waste. All Greg had to do to get rid of his Nitric acid was to lable it as a
"magic cleaning solution" and sell it to unsuspecting meteorite collectors
;-)
The next thing we'll have to watch out for is used motor oil being sold as a
"magic" rust preventative.

Take care,
Frank