[meteorite-list] Tucson 2004 schedule

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:45 2004

Okay... from what I know of the Tucson Show next year, this is the tentative
schedule:
Show runs from Jan 31 to Feb. 15. This is from the Tucson Show website, so
if my dates are wrong, please correct me!

Meteorite-related activities are:
Tentative party on Thursday (Feb. 5)
Party on Friday night, People's auction (Blood) (Feb. 6)
Party on Saturday night, Harvey awards, birthday party (Feb. 7)
Auction on Sunday morning (Feb. 8)

If anyone has corrections or additions to this, please feel free to fix my
info, as it is a compilation of what everyone has sent me so far, and I may
have made bloopers. I'm trying to get my dates and times straight, so I can
make travel arrangements.

Thanks for your kokua!
Tracy Latimer