[meteorite-list] Chicxulub Meteorite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:46 2004

Other answer from the seller:

I have sent material to a scientist in the northwest,
i will suspend any additional auctions on this
material until i get more info. from him. One emailer
tells me it's supposed to be a chondrite, i did polish
2 pieces and it appears to have a metallic inside
surface, where did the carbonaceous rating come from?
there is only limestone beaches in the area &
limestone is made of carbon - i wonder if that
affected the test?
Bernie m-m

Now he sand a piece for analyzed, not when I have find
the pieces....
Regards

Matteo

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2200664192>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=220066
> 3512> &category=3239&item=2200663512
> What has impressed me is that there is no Frass
> rant, or BCC rant or Mo
> Yousef insistance. This is a good start for a
> scientific discussion as
> already we haven't got our backs up over this!
> thoughts please!!!
> very best
> dave
> IMCA #0092

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com