Fw: [meteorite-list] The Galaxy to Dust, Animal House and Odds

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Hello John,

Interesting concept indeed!
I recall to having read, in the early 60's, when I was around 16 yrs old, a
small sicence fiction pocket book (soft cover), where eventually, a
spacecraft manned by humans, after travelling far away into our space, they
realized that they had come out of through a sore of this beautiful woman's
knee! No story about meteorites, anyway! It was written by some american (or
english ?) writer.
I do not remeber the book's title but it belonged to the "Argonaut"
series/collection (translated to Portuguese edition).
José