[meteorite-list] The Galaxy to Dust, Animal House and Odds

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Hello John,

I just took a look at my e-mails while drinking my coffee, and had a nice
trip thanks to you. It's really nice and makes me think about my feelings
when in the middle of the Sahara Desert... Feeling small but at the same
time part of something huge, and therefore not feeling afraid. It's only a
matter of scale (as long as nothing serious happens) !
Thanks John.

Kind regards

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com