[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

--0-1310403247-1068573595=:39108

Dave Harris <entropydave_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
Hello,
Nice to see that already non-eBAy related spam is hitting the ebay
meteorites group - this may be a problem that grows and grows... soon we
will all have to trawl thru emails for discount loan rates, cheap shopping
deals and worse....

best regs

dave

IMCA #0092

To all,

I think that I have resolved the issue of off topic spams by closing the membership to moderator approval only. Unless one is a member they cannot post, and membership to the group requires IMCA membership as well.

I will thus restrict membership to IMCA only.

Authentic meteorites only.

For all interested, take a look as a "guest" at:

And if you are an IMCA member, you are invited to join.

Steve Schoner IMCA #4470

--0-1310403247-1068573595=:39108

<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>Dave Harris &lt;entropydave_at_ntlworld.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Hello,<BR>Nice to see that already non-eBAy related spam is hitting the ebay<BR>meteorites group - this may be a problem that grows and grows... soon we<BR>will all have to trawl thru emails for discount loan rates, cheap shopping<BR>deals and worse....<BR><BR>best regs<BR><BR><BR>dave<BR><BR><BR>IMCA #0092<BR><BR></P>
<P>To all,</P>
<P>I think that I have resolved the issue of off topic spams by closing the membership to moderator approval only.&nbsp; Unless one is a member they cannot post, and membership to the group requires IMCA membership as well.</P>
<P>I will thus restrict membership to IMCA only.&nbsp;&nbsp; </P>
<P>Authentic meteorites only.</P>
<P>For all interested, take a look as a "guest"&nbsp;at:</P>
<P><A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eBayMeteorites/">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eBayMeteorites/</A></P>
<P>And if you are an IMCA member, you are invited to join.</P>
<P>Steve Schoner IMCA #4470</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1310403247-1068573595=:39108--