[meteorite-list] Ad -Rare Weekly Material Special

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Dear All;
I have at auction a "RARE WYOMINGITE 11.5LBS" that has a realtively
concise (well for a rock hound that never heard of phlogophite micas
anyway) description of Wyomingite, a rare mantle derived rock type.
 Diamonds are found in AUS. from this rock type. If you are bored, the
pictures give you a glimpse of what a phlogophite would look like if I
had better pictures. The article is from our state precious stones and
metals geologist, W. Dan Hausel, my friend.
Best,
Dave Freeman
IMCA # 3864
eBay user ID mjwy with auctions running.