[meteorite-list] Who know the email of this idiot?

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Dear List,

This is one of the craziest things I have seen. I about fell out of my
chair when I saw Steve's lounging trousers with a 20" zipper. They look
like they would be good for material prep, no need for a shop coat or
coveralls with those babies. Where the heck can you buy jeans like that and
why would somebody produce such awkward apparel? Why would anybody get
caught wearing such a thing and have their picture taken?

Trying not to laugh,

Adam