[meteorite-list] RE: [meteoritecollectorsassociation] this idiot?

From: Greg redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

Good Evening List,

   With due respect to our colleagues forever immortalized in this =
parody, I
must say that it was done in taste and with class. There was no use of
profanity, no slurs, just good clean fun. The links are to real
meteoritically related sites and one has to be in the know to appreciate =
the
"emails", and the characterizations,

   Tom, Matteo and Steve, I hope you are not overly offended.=20

All the best,

Greg Redfern
2003 JPL NASA Solar System Ambassador
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/index.html