[meteorite-list] Who know the email of this idiot?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

Hello

Not all I see they reason like you, they are amused to
see these idiocy. Care the Iraq, the dead men is 19,
the greater part in the Carabinieri.
Tuesday in Italy will be national mourning in order to
remember these persons, and theirs 19 families, died
for guilt of a herd of infamous.
Regards

Matteo

=====