[meteorite-list] Proud Tom Update...

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

Hello All, I do have to say that "Proud Tom" is giving sound advise about
Nantans! I do think that the treatment will work! The real proud Tom (me)
used all my Nantans as sling-shot ammo, the ball of dust when it hits the
critter is quite the spectacle.
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,