[meteorite-list] Who know the email of this idiot?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:49 2004

Punishable by law to poke fun at someone? I did not know that Italy was
returning to it's fascists roots. The website was likely made in America,
and here you can poke fun at anyone you want, and they can return the favor
to you. One of our basic principles is freedom of speech, when that is
removed, you have places like Iraq, Iran, Yugoslavia etc, where saying the
wrong thing about those with power makes you end up in an unmarked mass
grave.
Mike Farmer